Senior Block Property Manager - Property Fund, London SW
Senior Block Manager - Property Fund
LOCATION: London SW
SALARY: £ 45.000 - £ 50.000
BENEFITS: Bonus structure, Company pension, Interest free travel loan, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
My client is an expanding, award winning and independent property consultancy; one of the largest residential property fund managers in the UK.
Essential requirements for this role are a minimum of 18 months’ experience in a senior role in bloc property management and a good understanding of the current Housing Act and Landlord and Tenant Act 1985. A knowledge of the Common and Leasehold Reform Act 2002 and of Health and Safety legislation is also required. The successful candidate will be experienced in staff and project management.
Industry qualifications such as including NFOPP, IRPM or IOS are preferred.
- Ensure service (including services outsourced to third party suppliers) complies with all statutory regulation and requirements including Health & Safety.
- Promote a neighbourly and community atmosphere and manage all resident communication
- Take ownership of annual service charge budget and oversee ground rent and service charge invoicing
- Identify incidents and maintenance issues promptly ensuring the necessary action is taken
- Carry out block and works inspections (sometimes off-site if required)
- Manage repair, maintenance and improvement works/Manage all site staff and contractors on site
- Attend meetings as and when required with Residents, Clients and other ALM staff
- Understand lease covenants and obligations
- Comply with Section 20 legislation
- Manage all solicitors enquiries and any claims via brokers/loss adjusters
- Take ownership of accurate financial recording and reporting, ensuring that year end accounts are issued to leaseholders with statutory time frames