KS1 Teacher - Maternity Contract
Pearson Whiffin Education
Pearson Whiffin Education are currently recruiting a KS1 Teacher for a job vacancy with a school in the Medway area. You will hold UK Qualified teaching status and have the ability to teach across KS1. This is an Ofsted rated Good primary school, 2 form entry. The school is looking for a driven teacher, who has a clear passion of educating children.
This is a maternity contract to start in September 2017.
Key responsibilities of the KS1 Teacher are:
- You will collaborate with all teachers within department to ensure the curriculum is delivered to the best level possible.
- You will use student's interests as a way of engaging them and supervise student teachers on placements.
- You will ensure all forms of assessment are being utilised so students know how they can improve.
- You will attend monthly staff CPD sessions to share ideas of best practice and outstanding teaching.
- You will implement and follow the school behaviour management policy.
Benefits of the KS1 Teacher are:
- Career progression with promotion opportunity
- Continual Professional Development (CPD) training whilst you work to help you grow as a teacher
- Pension contribution
- Ofsted rated Good primary school
If you have the necessary skills and would like to find out more about the position then please contact Sophie Baldwin on or email
Pearson Whiffin Education works in line with the Department for Education guidelines and thoroughly checks all candidates prior to placement. Teachers are asked to provide their current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and complete a new check through Pearson Whiffin Education before commencing a role. Candidates who are signed up to the update service will be asked to provide their DBS reference number.