Job: Research Executive
Location: West London
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Our client is an independent full-service research agency with extensive experience in Healthcare, Financial services, Retail and several other sectors. Established almost 30 years ago, they are experienced and passionate research experts in working across a full range of regulated industries and with non-regulated clients. They aim to deliver innovative, targeted and tailored insights. Every employee is given the opportunity to develop their research skills and experience the agency’s work at first hand. Due to recent successes, they have created a new job for a Research Executive to join their London team.
What you’ll be doing
As the Research Executive, you will be supporting the wider team and management team within the business, ensuring smooth day to day running and management of research studies. You will be conducting desk research, test surveys and attending client meetings. This will be a hands-on role where you will be managing several qual and quant projects. You will be involved in questionnaire design, data analysis, report writing, presenting and managing fieldwork.
Job responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of important profiles
- Communicating with key clients
- Conducting in-depth web research
- Updating online databases with key financial information, statistics and analysis
- Occasionally contributing research reports
- Questionnaire design
- Report writing
Who you are
You have a great understanding and knowledge of all research methodologies. You are accomplished in analysing both qual and quant data. You are comfortable with working in a deadline driven environment and have great attention to detail. You will be a team player who is keen to learn and develop further within the Market Research industry.
- Experienced working within a research agency or in-house research team
- Experienced in collecting, collating and analysing information with impeccable attention to detail
- Analytical / curious thinkers with an enjoyment of and aptitude for working with number
- Organised with strong project management skills
- Naturally curious and eager to learn
What’s in it for me?
The company offers great remuneration with a bonus scheme and a generous holiday package. There are excellent training and personal development opportunities available.
To apply or to learn more about other exciting Market Research job opportunities please call Kaya on or email