Castlemead Insurance Brokers - Marketing Manager
£35-000 -£40,000 pro rata 2 days
We're looking for a Manager at Castlemead Insurance Brokers to run our marketing activities.
Castlemead are a business to business insurance broker that has offices in Bristol and Exeter.
We look after in excess of £10m of premium and have a significant client base established over the last 30 years.
We are targeting 1200 businesses across the South West. We are looking for someone who can own the Marketing function and develop a successful strategy that delivers new business results
The ideal candidate will have event /marketing experience preferably in an insurance or professional services background. You will need to be commercially astute, creative, ambitious, shrewd, smart and have plenty of energy to bring to the role.
This role can be either based from home, with regular visits to Exeter or in our Exeter office. The MD is based near Taunton and occasional visits to Bristol will be require, so Somerset would be an option
This role will report into one of the Associate Directors working in conjunction and you will work closely to deliver a successful programme of events, campaigns and activity.
Key projects / areas of responsibility:
- Develop and maintain a winning marketing strategy with measurable KPI’s for our team of 5 Account Executives
- Work with our suppliers and introducers on joint programmes
- Create blog content with assistance from the professionals in the practice
- Run e-mail campaigns using our V-Mobile based CRM
- Co-ordinate events and design subcontractors
- Maintain and update websites
- Raise profile of Castlemead in the business community
- Keep abreast of the competition in the insurance broking sector
- 2+ years’ Marketing experience.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of developing and executing quality marketing campaigns.
- Social media engagement & advocacy experience.
- Solid computer skills -Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Strong all round communicator - highly organised, ambitious, enthusiastic, and driven.
- Marketing, PR, Communications or English degree.
- Digital marketing experience including some PR experience.
- Salary £35-40,000 per annum pro rata on 2 days (£14-16,000)
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension options
To apply for the role, please send your CV and covering letter in the first instance by email to: