Area Sales Manager
My client is a £90million turnover business that leads the way in innovative consumer durables and bathroom products. They are looking for a results orientated Area Sales Manager to develop and grow well established accounts for their products across all market sectors working closely with Retail Outlets and Merchants. You will be responsible for working closely with Accounts ensuring the company is seen as a key partner. You will develop these relationships to cover all products within brand portfolio and establish preferred supplier status for the business where possible.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to launch a career with a leading organisation that can provide structured growth and progression.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Build strong relationships with accounts ensuring all our products including ceramics become their product of choice.
• Manage your own territory with key areas in mind such as account growth, geographical journey planning and decision making in line with the company objectives.
• Maintain an active portfolio of retail showrooms and merchant branches displaying and selling the company product within the territory to achieve and maximise sales.
• Administer activity (eg. Customer Contact Details / Call Reports / Project Data) via company’s CRM system ensuring all activity is reported in a timely manner
• Work closely with other Sales Managers ensuring a combined approach to major projects
• Provide technical training to all retail staff and designers in line with the company objectives
• Attend trade shows and exhibitions in order to build relationships and provide brand awareness
Your key skills and experience should include:
• Essential that you have previous experience of the retail bathroom sector in either the new business or account management arena
• A good knowledge of working in the field and able to demonstrate that you can work autonomously
• Have the ability to recognise the customers need and strive to deliver the best solution possible
• The ability to listen and empathise with customers whilst holding the interests of the business first
• You are able to demonstrate and give good examples of being able to manage an existing account and grow this successfully.
• Able to develop and build a relationship promptly by using relevant dialog and communication
If you feel you are ready for this challenge please contact Richard Howell quoting RH43
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.