Finance and Operations Assistant
- Support the Finance & Operations Manager with various accounting tasks including consultant timesheet recording and tracking, utilisation recording, entering supplier bills into accounting software, raising client invoices, supporting sales opportunity tracking and more depending on experience.
- Provide support on bid work including proof reading and producing high quality PowerPoint slide decks.
- Manage team communications, email updates, and use these skills to foster the cohesiveness of the team geographically.
- Perform administrative tasks in a timely manner with attention to detail (calendar management, travel arrangements, expenses, meeting organisation).
- Build strong relationships with different stakeholders (Gate One team members, WeWork, security, external venues etc) and become the point of contact for team enquiries.
- Organise and support internal team monthly offsites, events and activities.
- Manage all front of house activities, including answering calls and responding to general enquiries via email, meeting and greeting guests, booking meeting rooms etc.
- Facilitate and own key HR and Finance processes, develop and improve the efficiency of team processes, and contribute to projects within the operations of the business.