Care Manager - Lincoln Gardens
Full time, 35 hours per week
Lincoln Gardens, Lincoln Street, Lawrence Hill, Bristol, BS5 0BZ
£24,972 per annum
Housing & Care 21 is a leading national provider of retirement housing and care services for people aged 65 and above. We deliver affordable, contemporary, person-centred care and housing that meets individual needs, improves wellbeing and promotes independent living.
We are a not-for-profit organisation and operate in over 150 local authority areas-managing around 19,000 Retirement and Extra Care apartments and provide over 80,000 hours of care each week to more than 31,000 customers.
We currently have a new and exciting opportunity to recruit to the role of a Care Manager at Lincoln Gardens in Bristol..
Working as part of a small Extra Care management team in a defined area, ensure our properties and services meet the demands of residents and commissioning authorities.
The role of a Care Manager is to ensureagreed operating protocols are adopted by Housing & Care 21 Court staff and any third parties.
To qualify for the role, you will have:
- Management experience of leading a complex multi site service
- Business, Housing or Social Care management qualification
- Experience of managing and developing Extra Care services
- Strong people management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Engaging communication skills
- Ability to forge effective working relationships internally and externally
If along with the above you have Supervisory or management qualifications, or Housing Management qualifications, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date: 9th July 2017
Please click the Apply now button.
Thank you for your time and interest in Housing & Care 21 and we wish you every success in the future.