Accounts Assistant Purchase Ledger
Currently, we are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Assistant. Our client is a marketing leading international property services organisation with offices worldwide.
The employees are at the heart of the company and are looked after to ensure they are happy, challenged, motivated and rewarded.
This role is to provide Accounting (Purchase Ledger) services to the business and to work as part of the wider accounting and finance function
This role will be based at the client's prestigious offices (Richmond Upon Thames) which has excellent public transport links nearby you will enjoy working within a supportive and creative team.
Skills & Experience required
* Some Accounts Payable experience (1-2 years minimum)
* Excellent MS Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Good with numbers and figures
* Strong attention to detail & ability to work to deadlines
* Must be a team player
* Excellent communication skills with ability to prioritise tasks
* Ability to pick up new systems quickly.
* Invoice processing
* BACS Payments
* Account Reconciliation
* Working with Accounts System
* Working closely with other team members on various accounting activities.
* Dealing with supplier and employee queries.
The above outline is a snapshot of the role, a more detailed description can & will be supplied in due course.
In return, the Purchase Ledger Assistant will receive a starting salary of £22,000.
Candidates need to be eligible to work in the UK.
Please apply below with the option of providing a cover letter and if your application is relevant, someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss.