Devops Engineer / Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer / DevOps Engineer - AWS / Chef / Puppet / Unix/Linux / Continuous Integration - Leading global Retailer in London - Paying £65 - £75k + bonus + benefits
The Senior Systems Engineer / DevOps Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that their Digital portfolio are able to deliver quality consistently by leveraging automation across provisioning, build, test & deployment of systems. You will enhance monitoring and alerting to provide fast identification and resolution of technical issues.
- Senior role in DevOps teams covering design, development and operational support
- Ability to communicate with other domain experts to support a single end to end delivery goal and coordination between technology teams
- Strong stakeholder management skills and excellent communication skills
- Technologies, frameworks and design principles: Chef, Puppet, AWS, Continuous Integration, UNIX/Linux, and Java
- Keen problem solving skills, deep technical ability and a software engineering mind-set
- A degree in a computer science or related discipline is ideal.
Senior Systems Engineer / DevOps Engineer - AWS / Chef / Puppet / Unix/Linux / Continuous Integration - Paying £65 - £75k + bonus + benefits - Based in central London.