Leading mid-tier Accountancy Practice in the heart of London are currently recruiting for an Audit Manager. Levitate Recruitment have been commissioned to speak with existing Audit Manager and Audit Assistant Managers looking for progression.
- Reporting directly into a Partner.
- Take responsibility for a large portfolio of client, including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Carry out audit, accounts and tax work.
- Act as clients contact with the practice, liaising with the partner where necessary.
- Planning, supervising and implementing the audit plan.
- Delegate to and review work of the audit team.
- Provide training and support to the team.
- Assist the partners with networking events and business development
You will closely alongside one of the partners of the business as they have one eye on the firm’s future succession plans. You will be mentored and support with the intention of you eventually progressing into a more senior position in the future.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified.
- At least 4 years post qualified experience within audit.
- You will currently be an Audit Assistant Manager or Audit Manager.
- You must have at least 18 months relevant work experience in the UK.
- Our client is unable to provide sponsorship to work in the UK.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please contact Scott Lowes at Levitate Recruitment.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
We specialise in recruiting for roles all across the UK and Overseas in the following specialisms;
- Audit & Accounts
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Corporate Finance
- International Careers
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.