Digital Marketing Assistant
Success Recruit are currently working with a leading nutritional business based in Harlow who are seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join their busy and growing Digital Marketing team.
The successful Digital Marketing Assistant will be able to use their digital knowledge and experience to attract and engage with customers.
This person will be expected to:
- Develop and post content across difference channels
- Using CMS to keep websites up to date with current and relevant content
- Support the marketing team in all aspects of the marketing mix inc. online and offline
- Be passionate and committed to developing your skills to become an essential member of the Marketing Team
This person will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity to join a growing and forward thinking company
- Working closely with Senior Marketing Executive and Digital Marketing Manager
- Being a part of a team of driven individuals who offer support and guidance
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the Digital Marketing Assistant will be to manage content and moderate engagement across digital channels along with coming up with content ideas within the marketing team.
Duties to include:
- Liaise with internal design resources to ensure assets are available
- Review performance of your own channels on a regular basis with the team and help deliver regular reporting along with ideas for changes/improvements
- Brainstorm ideas for social media content and creating assets using Photoshop and schedule using Hootsuite.
- Create and schedule monthly emails, optimising for best performance.
- Regularly look at competitor reviews and keep up to date on the news within the industry to use to inform content for our channels.
- Liaising with other operational teams and franchisees where appropriate to deliver projects and help resolve issues.
- Any other ad hoc marketing team duties required.
The successful candidate must have good knowledge of social media channels to include Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest and Instagram, with experience using Photoshop.
You will be required to check your social media platforms and answer any enquires twice a day on the weekends - this is worked out on a rota basis - and you will be able to make time back in lieu.
Monday to Friday 9AM - 5:30PM
£18,000 - £20,000 DOE