Property Management Executive
East Central London
Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm (weekend on an adhoc basis)
£27,000-£30,000 + £2000 bonus
Our client is a leading property management company specialising in luxury serviced apartments. These are fully furnished apartments available for both long and short term stays. They offer the services of a hotel but the privacy and convenience of staying in your own home. To ensure the management of all services and processes relating to the running of the properties they are looking to take on an experienced Property/facilities manager to join them.
You would be responsible for the smooth running of the portfolio ensuring the highest operational standards are delivered at all times as well as developing and maintaining excellent relationships with landlords.
Your role will include the following elements:
- Preventative and reactive maintenance
- The management of outsourced contractors, suppliers, managing agents and landlords
- Health & safety requirements
- Team Management and management reporting
Preventative & Reactive Maintenance
- Ensuring all maintenance tasks are dealt with efficiently
- Ensuring all preventative maintenance tasks are scheduled and completed to time scales and with minimum disruption to guests
- Ensuring all reactive maintenance tasks are completed efficiently
- Handling any large maintenance tasks to budget and time frame
Outsourced Contractors and Landlord management
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with landlords, managing agents and suppliers.
- Negotiating the best deals with outside contractors and suppliers
- Liaising with managing agents/landlords to get accurate quotes for scheduled works
Health & Safety
- Managing the apartment certifications including fire, electrical, lifts and appliance to ensure they are up to date.
- Ensuring all apartments meet Health & Safety regulations
- Ensuring all compliance methods are carried out
You will be responsible for the property management team and report directly to the Chief Operations Manager.
- Management of staff rotas and holiday requests
- Presenting recruitment requirements to the Chief Operations Manager to ensure the department is running well.
- Taking part in the recruitment process and conducting performance reviews ensuring development plans are in place
- Implementing and managing KPIs
- Producing management reports, ensuring all statistics are entered within specific timeframes.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience as a property/facilities manager
- Have some knowledge of maintenance works
- Be a strong team manager and have experience of managing a team.
- Be a self-motivated, driven person able to work to tight deadlines
- Have fantastic relationship and team building skills
- Be IT literate and good with learning new systems
If you’re interested in this role or would like to hear about similar opportunities, please reach out to us today!
* Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *