Growth Hacker - Based in Kensington High Street - Up to £40,000
Growth Hacker - Kensington - Up To £40,000
Looking for an out of the ordinary job opportunity in a creative and inspiring Start-Up environment?
Launched in May 2014 and has since revolutionised the storage industry. This is however not a conventional storage company. Evening Standard Magazine describe us as "one of London’s sexiest start-ups", with publications such as Forbes, the Guardian and Startups.co.uk all featuring our successful launch.
Drawing on outstanding experiences from the start-up, marketing, branding, IT and general business worlds, we are now looking to recruit a Growth Hacker for our London team. You will get the opportunity to work with the two co-founders who both have worked for successful multinationals (L´Oreal, Giorgio Armani, GE Capital, Bain & Co), agencies as well as successful start-up companies and brands.
You will join our entrepreneurial family, working independently and as part of a team and experience a role where you will have major influence on the running of our fast paced and fast-growing business.
A successful applicant will feel a need to make a difference, be driven and results-oriented. You will also thrive in a start-up/unconventional company environment. Finally, you will want to play a significant role in increasing revenues, developing and stamping your mark on an organization that is growing internationally.
Characteristics such as strategic, passionate, hardworking, excited, entrepreneurial and having a hands-on can-do attitude goes without saying. With quick expansion on the horizon, we want you to grow with the company and get an experience that you simply couldn’t get anywhere else. For a successful candidate, the sky is truly the limit!
The Growth Hacker role is part product manager, part marketer and all hacker. He/she has a passion for aggressively scaling consumer services. This individual will help lead the growth charge, with quick iteration and prioritisation of initiatives that identify and capitalise on scalable channels for user growth.
Growth hackers don’t believe in limits and are always striving to achieve the unreasonable. This role requires you to dream big for attaining growth, and then make those dreams a reality. Growth hackers are obsessed with measurement, always tracking and analysing the effectiveness of different initiatives.
- Define, test, and evaluate growth initiatives
- Drive massive upticks in user acquisition, activation, retention, and referrals
- Understand and optimize loyalty and viral side to unlock growth
- Work on a cross-functional growth hacker team that is responsible for driving user growth through experimentation and prototyping
- Work with product/engineering and marketing to design and execute initiatives
- Analyse and report growth success to the management
- Do whatever it takes to achieve exponential growth throughout all our sales channels
- Preferably at least 2-3 years of work experience as a Growth Hacker at a leading Start-Up
- University degree with at least a 2:1 from an accredited university
- Preferably from Computer, Industrial or other Engineering background (Optional)
- Strong data analytics skillset and great at making value out of data
- You are very comfortable with writing scripts to automate data and reporting processes very effectively (big plus for HTML/CSS/JS skills or other programming languages)
- You are comfortable reading, combining and analysing data from numerous SQL databases
- You have a love of finding out of the box ways to solve problems
- You have a solid track record of driving massive user growth at consumer-facing start-ups, preferably with complex products and recurring revenue streams
- You have the ability to seamlessly transition from high-level creative brainstorming to conducting and analysing experiments and sweating the details
- You are team-focused and highly collaborative
- You have an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are obsessed with getting things done and finding a way to do it
You will receive an attractive total compensation package, with the potential of stock options in our super fast-growing start-up. You will work with the best developers in the industry, work with the founders and the senior management team on a daily basis. Unlimited coffee supply from our in-house baristas!