I am looking for an experienced and pro-active Change Analyst to join my team working on site with the Uk's most advanced digital communications company based in Bristol.
Role: Change Analyst
Salary: PAYE + BONUS + BENFITS
Duration: Initial 3 months (perm potential)
The Change Management function is part of Technology Operations Centre providing validation, approval and scheduling of Changes, issuing access-to work for internal staff as well as 3rd Parties and to ensure that Changes are implemented in a controlled, low risk manner to ensure that EE provides high quality services.
- To facilitate the timely deployment of quality planned changes into the live environment whilst minimising the risk to revenue and customer experience as a consequence of change.
- Operate the technical change process, ensuring that changes raised by areas around the business and by 3rd parties, are processed within SLA and adhere to the Change Management Quality standards Operate the Access-To-Work process; ensuring Access Requests are processed within SLA and meet Health & Safety requirements
- Change Analyst Experience
- Previous work in a fast paced environment - You will be completing up to 10 changes a day
- Strong team player who is adaptable and dynamic