- An established large practice with a huge market ownership within Independent Financial Advice and Wealth Management
- Huge focus on back-office infrastructure and is a team-based approach which is award winning
- Role is due to internal promotion, so a great place for aspiring Trainee IFAs of the future
- Bespoke research of product solutions across pensions, life and investments in order to make recommendations to the IFA
- Write bespoke suitability reports across a range of products and solutions utilising the valuation information and research you produce
- Oversee an administrator and assist in their training and development
- Due to FCA regulation, you must have DipFA or be close to this as you will occasionally be meeting with clients alongside the IFA
- 2+ years' writing complex and bespoke suitability reports, this is not a trainee position
- An autonomous and dedicated individual who can manage their own workload
What's in it for me?
- Basic salary of between £30,000-£38,000 plus bonus of up to 15% and a host of benefits
- Outstanding progression opportunities, depending on what you'd like to do you could look at advising or management
- Home working is available once you are up and running as well as flexitime
If you are an experienced paraplanner looking to join a market leader and progress within your career, please apply within.
Please note, candidates who have not achieved a substantial number of exams towards DipFA status cannot be considered for this role.