Marketing Manager - leading Social Data Intelligence company - Liverpool Street London - Up to £34k
£30,000 - £34,000
Are you a talented and prolific content creator? Can you attract and convert site traffic into leads? Are you passionate about SEO and SEA? Do you have fresh social media marketing ideas? We are looking for you!
You will be part of an international team executing our global and local marketing strategy. The role will involve close collaboration with peers in Germany, France, and China. You will report to the UK Chief Operating Officer and support the UK sales team. You will be supported by the HQ Communications & Marketing leads.
- Increase brand awareness in the UK market
- Ensure the coherence of our brand image across communication channels
- Drive the success of all our marketing and communications activities
- Be the company champion for SEO and marketing automation
- Build and manage a content plan in collaboration with HQ to reach a qualified audience through blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Generate and grow site traffic and convert this to sales leads through smart content, calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Optimise content (SEO, SEA, lead generation)
- Manage social media profiles in the UK, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn in coordination with HQ
- Manage paid ad campaign (AdWords, Twitter, LinkedIn promoted posts)
- Establish closed-loop analytics with the local sales team to turn inbound marketing activity into leads and sales
- Monitor our company and the social media intelligence industry to identify trends and opportunities
- Identify and propose new ways to engage our target audience
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance to meet KPIs (CTR, traffic, conversion rate)
- Manage email campaigns, including lists, template design and content creation
- Assess industry events and organise attendance
- Manage UK marketing budget alongside UK management team
- Love for start-up environment
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B marketing, ideally within a digital marketing or social media intelligence business
- Native level of English, second language appreciated (French, German or Chinese a plus)
- Outstanding writing skills
- Strong experience of marketing automation tools (Marketo, Hubspot,…)
- SEO and SEA knowledge
- Intermediate or advanced user of Adobe Creative Suite
- Hands-on & can-do attitude
- Team player
- Degree level education
Competitive benefits depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Liverpool Street, London.
We work in a cool co-working space, offering tonnes of opportunities to network and socialise outside the team.