Assistant Group Accountant
A fantastic opportunity is available within a FTSE 100 Engineering company based in the heart of London. My client has endured a massive growth over the last 12 months and is looking for an Assistant Group Accountant to join their finance team.
Reporting directly into the Group Finance Manager as a Assistant Group Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Support the production of the monthly Management Accounts to present to Senior Management
- Produce forecasts and reports as required, including
- Provide financial control purposes for Treasury, Tax and Group Risk departments
- Support the production of the half and full year consolidated published accounts and
- Produce analyses ensuring compliance with accounting policies
- Prepare drafts of statutory accounts for UK subsidiaries
- Assist in producing the annual group budget and divisional budgets
- Produce ad hoc financial reports and analyses
Candidates will graduates with 3 years experience within a large group finance department.
Candidates will also be able to produce a full set of Management Account's alongside exposure to producing statutory reports.
Candidates will also be currently be a ACCA/CIMA Finalist.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.