Health and Safety Advisor (Construction)
We are working in partnership with a leading contractor who require an experienced Construction Health and Safety Advisor to undertake an exciting role based in West London.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Officer
• Deliver H&S Inductions to new employees and new contractors on site.
• Review, update and improve if necessary current H&S processes and procedures.
• Carry out regular site H&S Audits and participate in any site meetings as required.
• Manage all Health and Safety site administration requirements
Desirable Skills and experience
• Third level qualification in Health and Safety and a Member of IOSH.
• Have at least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Working knowledge and experience with ISO9001, 14001 and 18001.
This is a stand-alone role with the candidate reporting into Senior Management. This is a permanent role paying between £40,000- £45,000.
Please only apply if you have construction experience. If you match all of the above criteria and are actively seeking a new permanent role, please submit your CV ASAP.