Commis Chef - Live-in or Live-out
URGENT - An opportunity has arisen for a Commis Chef to join a friendly traditional pub, situated in Redhill.
As a commis chef you're on the first rung of the ladder to becoming a great chef.
The role provides the Commis Chef with an invaluable opportunity to learn about working in various areas of the kitchen.
Commis Chef role:
- Assisting the chef in the kitchen
- Help prepare ingredients
- Measuring ingredients
- Prepare vegetables & meats
- Basic cooking
- Assist with other kitchen tasks
- Assist with stock rotation
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and safety
- Adhere to safety and hygiene regulations at all times
- Being a valuable part of the wider team to ensure the best guest experience
The Shifts will be over these hours:
Weekdays - 10am to 3pm and 6pm to 9.00pm. Friday untill 9.30pm
All day Saturday until 9.30pm and all day Sunday untill 6pm.
5.5 days per week. With 1.5 days off mid week.
Salary & Benefits
- £17,000 - £20,000 per annum (dependant on experience & live-in or live-out)
- 25 days holiday
- Pension contribution
- Meals provided
The Ideal candidate:
- Previous experience as a Commis Chef or other similar role
- Experience in a pub kitchen or other professional kitchen
- Food Hygiene certificate is preferred.