Fixed Asset Co-ordinator
Amazing opportunity as a Fixed Assets Co-ordinator for an 8 month fixed term contract.
My client is a well known organisation seeking an individual to join their fast growing Finance team.
Effectively carry out all duties associated with the fixed asset accounting processes in order to prepare accurate monthly financial statements for all company owned restaurants, departments and other areas of responsibility.
- Proactively support and provide a high standard of customer service to all internal and external customers
- Provide support to cross functional teams as requested; both within the department and broader business.
- Apply diligence to ensure integrity, accuracy and timeliness of inputs and financial data.
- Manage and perform the capital project control process (i.e. Capacity projects, reimages and new sites) to ensure timely, complete and accurate information flow. Liaise with internal and external contacts to facilitate query resolution, authorisation and timely updates to the ledger.
- Produce relevant scorecards for each area of capital spend in order to monitor and track timely closure of project spend.
- Involvement in project work, reporting findings and/or recommendations to Management on a timely basis.
- Escalate transnational and system anomalies, and any internal control compliance issues to Senior Management as they arise.
- Learn and apply the company policies and procedures in relation to the fixed asset controls. Understand their relevance and importance to internal controls.
- Provide clear guidance on compliance to procedures and processes with both internal and external customers.
- Maintain internal control procedures to safeguard the financial integrity of the company.
- Understand and promote the use of tools and technologies to enhance efficiencies and effectiveness of supplier invoicing and customer contacts.
- Strive for continuous improvement and to exceed targets and objectives for Department SLAs, metrics and goals.
Knowledge of accounts and sub-ledger systems
- Bachelor's degree required - Accounting/Finance
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Excel and Outlook skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and other Office applications
- 8 month fixed term contract
- Well known organisation
- Immediate start