Country Inn - Sous Chef - Surrounding Gillingham area
Country Pub - Sous Chef - Surrounding Gillingham area
A beautiful country pub nestled in the Dorset countryside with rooms available for a peaceful retreat in a rural location. This pub has lots of charm with traditional features and various entertainment events held throughout the year. They serve a selection of bar snacks, a la carte and evening menus at a rosette standard and bursting with flavour.
As Sous Chef you will be working alongside the Head Chef and leading the kitchen in the Head Chefs absence to ensure a smooth service. This role offers you the opportunity to join a dedicated kitchen team producing rosette standard dishes all prepared using the best quality and freshest locally sourced ingredients.
Other key characteristics:
- Experience working as a Sous Chef for a minimum of 2 years
- Confidence leading service and stepping in for the Head Chef
- Background experience within a rosette or fine dining establishment
- Live in accommodation available
- Butchery skills preferred but not essential
- A salary of £28,000 per annum
- Tips in addition to annual salary
- Opportunity to work at a rosette level
- Beautiful location with live in accommodation available
- Opportunity for future progression and development
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.