GRAPHIC/WEB DESIGNER - POOLE - PERMANENT - EXCELLENT SALARY, BONUS & BENEFITS
This is a very exciting opportunity for designers with interest and experience in graphic/ print/ web design to join a mid-size, ambitious design agency, with spectacular views of Poole Harbour. My clients main focus has been providing digital solutions (primarily web design and SEO) to members of the medical industry but they're expanding into other industries.
You will join a dynamic team of 9 designers who’re encouraged to take an interest in, and input ideas relating to all aspects of the business. They are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People standard, and are committed to developing the skills and qualifications of our team.
Due to our continual growth we are looking to expand our team with a graphic designer brimming with ideas, enthusiasm and ability.
You will be required you to design and produce a full range of marketing solutions ranging from corporate branding and logo's, through to 40 page product catalogues, brochures, literature and web sites.
We’re looking for a Mid-Weight Designer with plenty of graphic design experience, a strong background in print with a comprehensive knowledge of options, finishes, etc and branding experience. The ideal candidate will have a portfolio that illustrates design skills across many different media and a range of clients. At least 3 years proven track record in a creative agency, with a strong background in B2C design.
- The ability to concept ideas for new designs and enhance already made designs
- A portfolio with extensive print design experience
- An incredibly strong eye for detail and ability to really drive crisp designs
- Sophisticated sense of typography and an understanding of its relevance to great design, both online and offline
- Strong Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator capabilities
- A working knowledge and experience with Wordpress, HTML, CSS and JS.
- An understanding of RWD principles
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- A passion for fun with a proactive ’can-do, will-do’ attitude to be successful and learn
- Ability to work on own initiative, under direction and within a team, as appropriate
- Able to share opinions/ ideas
- Willing to take 'design changes’/ comments on board!
- Education to degree level or equivalent (Graphic Design / Art / Communication / Digital Media)
- Illustration and drawing skills
- Photography knowledge
- Animation skills.
- Knowledge of SEO
You will work in an open plan office environment with beautiful sea views. The basic salary will depend on experience/ qualifications. A performance related bonus is achievable, as well as profit share scheme, up to 28 days holiday (not including Bank Holidays!) Pension, medical cash plan, income protection, permanent health, share option scheme etc.