Part Time Accounts Assistant
This Accounts Assistant opportunity is a fantastic all around role within a growing company, this role is based in Wrexham.
This client is a global provider and a market leader within its sector. With numerous facilities across Europe this business is constantly growing. The business's UK head office is based in Wrexham, with over 8,500 employees they serve customers in 100+ countries.
Detailed Job Spec -
This accounts assistant role will include;
- Validation of internal information (check all purchase invoices with proof of deliveries, purchase order and quotations)
- Apply job/project coding to all purchase invoices and operative time sheets
- Apply nominal coding to all purchase invoices and operative time sheets
- Collaborating and building relationships with operations and day to day liaison with site managers to get precise information to enable smooth functioning of costing process
- Maintaining Company's Purchase Ledger on accounts system.
- Report on aged creditors and make a payment plan in agreement with Finance Director and Supplier to enable company to maintain sound cash flow
- Supplier Account Reconciliation, queries resolution and processing payments according to payment plan after receiving appropriate authorisation
The successful candidate will:
- Have worked as an Accounts Assistant previously
- Strong systems knowledge
- Be capable of working alone
- Great work attitude
- Be available immediately or at short notice
This role will offer you;
- £20,000 - £22,000k
- Fantastic work environment
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible hours
- Pension, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers