Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, results focused individual is required to join a growing sales team.
This office based, new business focused person will be responsible for telemarketing activity across the business. The key responsibilities would include nurturing inbound and outbound leads, managing sales pipeline, generating new business opportunities and booking meetings for our external sales team.
This is a target focused role and the individual will be expected to achieve and exceed targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
The post holder is expected to build upon the existing relationships with our current prospects and create new exciting opportunities for our sales team.
Responsibilities will include;
- Generate sales-ready appointments through outbound telephone calls.
- Identify opportunities for new business.
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding of SBS’ different routes to market. Have the ability to be able to talk about these in detail in relation to identified requirements.
- Data cleansing and contract updates - grow prospect database.
- Build relationships with members of the Senior Leadership Team in UK, UAE and International schools.
- Generate customer leads through gap analysis of existing services and products.
- Pre-qualification of inbound leads via company website.
- Assist with the creation of email campaigns.
- Use scripts to provide information about product features, prices etc. and present their benefits.
- Persuade the prospect/customer to book an appointment by demonstrating how the product or service meet their needs.
- Assist with administration of CRM system, ensure accurate account and contact data at all times.
- Help manage the incoming sales line. Answering any inbound enquiries.
- Responsible for the effective distribution of marketing news and announcements both internally and externally.
- Assist with the effective and timely rollout of campaigns that support the company’s marketing strategy and aims.
- Communicate effectively with your team and other colleagues at all times.
- General administration duties and general office cover when required.
- Fully computer literate with knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Experience making inbound/outbound calls
- Knowledge of telemarketing principles
- A proven track record in telemarketing excellence
- Experience of accurate CRM data and process management
- Professional, friendly and approachable telephone manner
- Quick learner with a business development perspective
- Analytical with good attention to detail
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, assertive and confident
- Committed to personal development
- Interest in new business development and sales opportunities
- Good team player who builds and sustains credible relationship (internally and externally)