Fire & Security Engineer
Mobile Fire Alarm and Security Engineer
Are you an established Fire and Security Engineer, looking to work for one of the most attractive Facilities Management employers in the UK? I am working with an extremely well established and respectable organisation with excellent contracts across the UK, for a role based in the Birmingham area
You will be responsible for a multiple sites, where you’ll be testing and servicing fire alarms and CCTV for clients predominantly within the retail sector. Daily duties will include PPM and reactive maintenance, as well as dealing with stakeholders of varying levels. The majority of the work will be in the South Birmingham region
What you’ll need
- Previous experience in a similar role; you must have enough experience with both Fire alarm systems and CCTV to go out and do the job on your own in confidence
- To be hands on and flexible; someone who will go the extra mile for clients and is particularly customer focussed
- A full clean driving license
What you’ll get in return
- A basic salary of between £31,000 and £34,000 per annum, as well standby payments and overtime to boost your earnings further
- A company van and paid expenses
- Pension scheme, private healthcare and a very health 25 days holiday + bank holidays, a whole week more than most offer!
- Being able to work for a genuinely respected company who we have worked with for many years, and seen many candidates accept roles and remain very happy in them.
Send me your CV across to , for review today. I will call you to discuss the role in more detail, and if you are suitable and get your CV submitted the same day.