Our client, a successful dealership in South Wales is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team. If you feel you have the skills and confidence to represent this fantastic brand, then please get in touch! Sales Administration experience in the automotive sector is a must to be considered for this role.
- Support both the sales team and Sales Manager
- Provide administrative support to the Retail Sales department, which will include invoicing and the use of AFRL
- Use of manufacturer ordering systems
- To be a brand ambassador and offer high levels of customer service
- Attend training to develop your knowledge of the brand and the role
Who we're looking for
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Efficient in IT systems
- Must have been in a Sales Administration role within the last 2 years
- Considerable experience in Kerridge and AFRL
- Being able to work efficiently and accurately is essential
- Ability to prioritise your workload and meet deadlines
What's on offer?
- £20,000 basic + bonus
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups. We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level. Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive sector please give us a call.HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.