- Selling a Fintech payment solution
- Part of a fast-growing office based in West London
- Increasing client retention using sales techniques
The Inbound Sales Executive Role:
Working as a inbound sales consultant, your role will be implementing customer relation strategy for a financial technology platform which enables retail and hospitality merchants to streamline their payment process. The platform is a cost-effective payment solution that increases profit margins for the host company.
It will be a 100% new business role and you will receive inbound leads from key business owners, stakeholders and managers, being tasked to generate revenue for the company by converting these incoming leads into sales by closing deals. It is a highly-incentivised role which would suit someone looking for a fast progression within an exciting fintech start up.
Launched in 2009, our client is Europe's largest payment service provider offering some of the lowest rates in industry. They are a fast-growing financial technology start up that work with over 50,000 SMEs to revolutionise their bill payment systems. Competing with companies such as HSBC and Barclays, our client is a market leader for financial solutions.
They are looking to grow exponentially in the coming years so this is an exciting time to be joining and would be an excellent choice for a tenacious, driven, hungry sales executive looking to progress their career in the financial services industry. The company is team focused and the inbound sales executive role will have the opportunity to quickly progress into a senior sales or account manager position.
For this Inbound Sales Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 12-18 months proven new business or customer relations experience
- Ability to sell on a consultative basis to senior-level decision makers
- Tenacious, organised, articulate and career-driven
Benefits of this Inbound Sales Executive role:
- £21K basic salary with a realistic first year OTE of another £25k on top
- Company mobile, pension scheme and generous holiday allowance
- High-quality sales training delivered in-house by the Group Sales Director
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Josh Bennett on .