Business Devlopment Executive
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to join a well established organisation based in Surbiton, you'll be working as Business Development Executive within a very interesting industry.
My client has been established since 1990, their are a truly global company, but that small, family mentality is still at the heart of our operations. The company was voted 'Air Cargo Broker of the Year 2016' at the ACW World Air Cargo Awards, the ACN Cargo Airline of the Year ceremony and the Payload Asia Awards.
Whether a client is entrusting my client to fly just them, other passengers or important cargo, they promise a level of personal service that goes beyond their highest expectations, while ensuring complete peace of mind throughout the entire experience.
Duties of the role involve:
Establishing a portfolio of clients
Creating brand awareness and generating leads
Develop and continuously improve on an expert understanding of the aircraft we use for transporting cargo, their range, payload, flight plans, flight times, fuel, handling, availability etc
Supplier relationship management
Managing cargo charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report
Flight watching / overseeing flight departures
IBOS data management (In-house charter management and CRM system)
Achieving monthly and annual targets
You will be trained under the direction of a Senior Sales Executive during our bespoke mentoring programme. This training will ensure that you have all the support required to build your knowledge, as well as your own portfolio of clients in order to become successful in aviation chartering!
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Confidence in developing relationships with clients and suppliers
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Fluency in the local language is essential; a second language is an advantage
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- A high sense of urgency
- Determination to achieve results and exceed goals
- A hard-working team player
This is a permanent role with a great package, salary is paying a basic of £25,000 with the opportunity to earn a very appealing commission once you've passed the probationary period.
This role is office based however once you gain experience there is an opportunity for it to move more feild based.
- Opportunity for extensive travel
- 22 days' holiday per year which increases with length of service
- Additional paid leave options for seasonal holidays, moving house, weddings and civil partnerships
- Onsite gym, available for use 7 days a week
- Canteen open for breakfast and lunch
- Private healthcare and pension
- Award-winning in house training and mentoring including 2 weeks on the ground at Birmingham Airport
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events, such as Friday night drinks and seasonal parties