Store Manager - AMT Coffee - Norwich
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead our teams in Norwich. You will be managing and coaching Assistant Bar Managers, Supervisors and Barista’s, making decisions including development, recruitment and deployment. You will also be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, managing the Bars' financial performance, and managing health and safety and security within the Bars.
Your key duties will include:
- Providing support and general guidance to all Baristas, Supervisors and Assistant Managers within your Coffee Bars.
- Setting the standards for customer service by displaying a "customer comes first" attitude and supporting employees to enable them to be accountable for delivering superior customer service.
- Provide training and development for Baristas, Supervisors and Assistant Managers.
- Motivating your team to ensure sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Ensure hygiene and health and safety standards are maintained to the Company’s standard.
- Management of stock and supplier relationships.
- Management of people issues as and when required.
- Managing the Bars' financial performance, and constantly reviewing the Bar environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to achieve operational goals.
We believe our people are the best asset we have and are the heart of our company. To become part of the AMT’eam, you’ll be friendly, polite and professional.
You will have proven operational experience as a Manager within a busy food retail/catering environment. You’ll be results-focused with a keen understanding of what is important to staff, customers and managers. We are looking for someone who is committed to achieving company and department goals.
Previous coffee experience is not essential, so if you are enthusiastic about quality customer service and love coffee as much as we do, what are you waiting for? We want to hear from you!
In return for your hard work and dedication to AMT Coffee we offer:
- Manager salary of £19,000 - £20,000 p/a
- A unique and generous bonus scheme
- Staff discount
- Pension scheme
Please Note: Due to the significant level of application we receive, we are sorry that we are unable to personally response to all applications. Successful applications will be contacted within 14 days