Class Teacher Key Stage 1 and 2
Class Teachers for Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
Q - Are you a Qualified Primary Teacher??
Q - Are you looking for an established, forward-thinking Primary School??
Q - Could your teaching style complement the OUTSTANDING level of education delivery??
Clarus Education are working with a West London-based Primary School who are looking for a Class Teacher who will add value and a strong personality to the delivery of Key Stage 1 and 2 curricula. This school has high aspirations for staff and students alike, and this is mirrored in the active parent and community involvement. This Primary education provider has built itself on a strong belief that every child has the right to be pushed to excel.
- UK QTS - Qualified Primary Teacher
- Teaching at Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Outstanding practitioner - inspirational belief in children’s ability to learn
- Strong character traits: creative, flexible, resilient and collaborative
- Primary Teacher - Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Complement the positive competitive atmosphere of the whole-school learning environment
- Rigorous, knowledge-based curriculum
- Working in conjunction with the school’s aspirations to become a leading Primary School
- MPS 1 - 6 (Inner London Weighting) £28,098 - 38,241
- West London-based Primary School
- Old-fashioned prep school values
- Strong emphasis on academic attainment
- Heart of the local community
- Innovative Free School
- Great transport links - 5-minute walk to Hammersmith Underground Station
To APPLY, please submit a full, up to date, CV and cover letter today!
If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48 hours…