Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor Legal Executive CILEX Conveyancer
Property Lawyer(s) Minimum 2 years’ PQE The Candidate(s): Must be a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive with a minimum of three years’ PQE preferably gained within private practice
My Suffolk County town client is now seeking to recruit an experienced Property Lawyers with solid experience to manage a busy and challenging caseload. They will consider either a senior Lawyer with experience in both Residential & Commercial work (c.65%/35% split) or two individual lawyers one with Residential experience and one with Commercial Property experience.
In addition, the successful Candidates will actively immerse themselves in business development initiatives, building and maintaining client relationships and promoting the department and practice as a whole.
Needs to be a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive with a minimum of three years’ PQE preferably gained within private practice;
- Will be technically competent with solid Property experience
- Will have excellent communication and client care skills
- Will be able to organise their workload to meet tight deadlines
- Will be personable with a detail orientated approach
- Will have a desire for business development
- A following of clients to bring to the practice is desirable but not essential
- Please check www.lexrecruitment.co.uk for our other jobs
Please forward your application to Alison Thorne at LEX Recruitment or please do make contact by phone or email with any enquiries.
LEX Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. In accordance with The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses (Amendment) Regulations 2010, LEX Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff.