Junior Project Analyst
Junior Project Analyst- Witham, Up to £27,000, 25 Days Holiday + Your Birthday Off
Our client is seeking a Project Analyst at the early stage of their careers, to join there Tech parent company and work with them on the development of many key projects and initiatives. This exciting company offers the role within a friendly development team who work in a modern studio environment.
This is an Analyst role that spans the project lifecycle, from initial concept, business case, scoping and requirements through to working with technical delivery teams to successfully implement the changes you have defined, finally handing them over to business as usual.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building rapport
- Produce high quality deliverables recorded in Jira and Confluence
- Work closely with the IT team and third parties to ensure that scope and requirements are well understood and issues are identified and managed effectively
- Support the full project life cycle from initial concept through to delivery and benefits measurement processes
- Qualitative & quantitative market research for new and existing projects
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Proven experience of documenting and delivering high quality business analysis deliverable.
- Familiarity of the full project life cycle, from inception to BAU handover.
- Experience of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Influencing, persuasion and consultancy skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with people at all levels within and external to the business.
- Energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality, service and personal ownership
- A technical background would be beneficial.
Keywords-Project analyst, Jira, Confluence, Waterfall, Agile methodologies
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer
area code :CPLON
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.