Content Delivery Project Manager - JM3104
An exciting, leading global technology, media business are in search for a talented, customer obsessed Content Delivery Project Manager. Sound like you?
My client are re branding and are focused on bringing the digital world to each and every customer, they need a talented Content Delivery Project Manager to help support and reach this vision. They are looking for a Content Delivery Project Manager who is creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. You will be based in the London office but travel will be required. You will also be responsible for creating, defining and prioritising and implementing meaningful user stories for the integration of Content Partners into the engagement platform.
This is an amazing 12 month contract to showcase your creative flair and do best by the 235 million customer base this platform can reach!
What are you waiting for, apply today !
As the successful Content Delivery Project Manager you will be responsible for:
• Put in place and maintain governance structure with relevant OpCos
• Support engagement between the OpCo and other Global functions on an ad-hoc basis
• Identify arising issues and drive escalation through Partnerships SteerCo
• Produce regular GEC/Board updates on partnership status
• Delivery plans
• Support OpCos with the creation of their delivery plans
• Work with Onboarding Managers to track dependencies and identify critical paths
• Maintain an overview of delivery plans for Global and OpCo partnership deals, ensuring alignment across workstreams (e.g.
Content, MFS, Advertising, etc.)
• Maintain a summary view of the delivery plan per OpCo (90-day view/plan on a page)
• Maintain Program-level view of key issues and risks per OpCo
• Run periodic OpCo sessions and ad-hoc updates calls as necessary, to update programme delivery dashboard, ready for
• Create and track a global issues and risks log covering all partnerships, global and local
• Program management processes
• Implement ongoing program management processes and frameworks to support global and local execution: e.g., program
management tool configuration, change management controls, document configuration, record management and quality
• OpCo training as required
• Build trusted relationships with Partnership Leads in each OpCos, becoming the SPOC for local teams engaging with Global
The successful Content Delivery Project Manager will have a:
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management, ideally in a Telecom or Tech/Internet environment
• Experience working in remote teams, with a matrix organisational structure
• Exceptional communication skills, written and oral
• Ability to manage, motivate and lead a working group across diverse geographies and cultures
• Ability to influence people to ensure they provide clear input, and to convey clear product delivery requirements
• Program Management qualifications (e.g. PRINCE) and familiarity with cloud-based project management tools are a plus
• Adaptability / Flexibility
• Analytical Thinking
• Communication & Social Skills
• Planning & Organization
• Project Management
• Results Oriented
• Ability to travel
• Proficiency in English. Russian and French are a plus