gap personnel - Payroll Administrator - Fixed Term - £18,000 - £20,000
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 DOE
Closing date: Friday 30th June 2017
Contract: Fixed term 3 months
gap personnel are looking for an enthusiastic and creative payroll administrator for a fixed term opportunity within our Head Office. This is a varied, exciting, hands-on opportunity for a motivated self-starter who has a minimum of 12 months - 18 months experience in a payroll administrator role.
Who are gap personnel group?
We are the 4th largest independent industrial labour provider in the UK, supplying temporary, contract and permanent workers to companies across the industrial sectors. We offer nationwide coverage across seven major regions through high-street branches, specialist divisions and onsite managed solutions. Our clients range from market-leading multinationals through to SMEs and start-ups. We payroll 8,500 temporary workers each week and cover more than 2 million each year.
What will your responsibilities look like?
It is an exciting time for the business, as we have ambitious growth plans. Working within the team in Head Office, you will be reporting into our Payroll Manager and will be supported by our Senior Payroll Administrator, the team are dedicated administrators for specific branches within the network and in addition to managing our 8,500 strong temporary worker payroll process and relative administration duties they are also responsible for managing our payroll customer helpline. You will be responsible for managing the payroll of 5 branches with approximately 700 workers.
The ideal candidate:
* Superb attention to detail with a commitment to the highest quality of output.
* Proven experience at juggling multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
* Excellent level of verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels within the business.
* IT literate.
* A team player who doesn't stop until the job is done.
* Ambitious, actively looking for opportunities to learn and to develop themselves and enhance their knowledge, skills and competencies, in order to perform more efficiently.
* Ability to plan effectively and prioritise a varied workload, managing expectations and achieving set deadlines.
* Ability to understand and interpret data and use problem solving techniques.
* Has a positive impact on team members - is a team player and is well respected amongst peers, using skills and abilities to support the colleagues and the business as a whole.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.