Credit Controller - Media/PR
Edward Mann are recruiting for a Global Public Relations Group based in Central London. Our client is looking to recruit a Billing Assistant into their fast-paced team.
This position encompasses a mix of billing, credit control, and sales ledger. Our client is looking for a candidate who can effectively manage timed based project billings for a large group of clients, whilst maintaining strong internal and external relationships.
ACCA or CIMA study support can be offered in this role.
- Instrumental in improving working capital in order to meet cash flow targets
- Produce clear and concise debtor reports and provide regular updates to Head of Finance
- Ensure timely collections from debtors and escalate any overdue AR to Head of Finance and Managing Partners
- Resolve any queries raised by clients concerning fees or expense recharges
- Maintain a concise record of credit control activity including expected payment dates to enable accurate cash flow analysis
- Responsible the preparation of working capital reports to monitor debtor days, plus monthly update on DSO reporting
- Attend weekly meetings with Head of Finance to discuss key values and escalate issues
- Manage the billing of sales invoices for client contracts and various project fees
- Seek invoice approval from Partners prior to invoice submission and ensure invoices are approved before billing deadline
- WIP management - provide job status information and support to account handlers for review
- Reconcile billing to revenue
- Creating job codes within Finance system
- Monthly recharges and cost of sales writes offs
- Review WIP monthly with a view to maximizing monthly billing
- Resolve any issues preventing WIP being billed each month
- Maintain WIP days in line with departmental objectives
For more information please apply with your CV ASAP. No cover letter required.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.