Semi-Senior Accountant (Top 50 firm)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a stand out Semi-Senior Accountant to join a Top 50 firm in Central London.
The ideal candidate, will undertake accounts preparation for non-audit clients, including the preparation of related tax computations/returns and the completion of personal tax returns with minimal supervision.
- Prepare accounts from client records
- To finalise accounts after review
- To draft tax computations
- Complete personal tax returns
- Control of own assignment time within pre-determined budget
- Professional liaison with client and/or client’s staff
- Accounts finalisation, file completion and tax computations
- Ad-hoc management accounting assignments
- Part or fully ACA/ACCA qualified
- Previous practice experience
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Occasional travel will be required across the region, to be at clients’ premises for normal business hours
- £28,000 - £35,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Full study package towards ACA/ACCA qualification
- Performance reviews every six months
- Working hours, Monday to Friday (9.00am -5.30pm)
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free staff parking
For more information, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.