Business Development Executive
Are you magnificent on Monday? Actually, are you just pretty awesome every day? If you answered both of those questions with a resounding YES, then now is the time for you to speak to us about a career at reed.co.uk, the UK’s number one job site and recruitment brand.
We're looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Business Development Executive.
- In 1995 reed.co.uk became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
- reed.co.uk is the UK's #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- More than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk monthly in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms
What you’ll do
- Establish new business relationships with potential clients currently not engaged with reed.co.uk
- Conduct in-depth needs analysis with prospects and match requirements to reed.co.uk products
- Grow existing contracts with large potential
- Help increase job content within specialist sectors
- Drive our business forward by providing market and client feedback
- Meet clients face to face and deliver presentations
- Provide clients with market leading customer service
What you’ll need
- Excellent written and oral communication and proposal writing skills
- To be motivated when working to targets
- The determination and desire to succeed, self-motivation and a passion for winning
- Ability to create, maintain and grow excellent client relationships
- Knowledge within our specialist sectors
- A well organised approach to cope with the varied workload
- To be able to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Advanced questioning and negotiation skills
What you’ll get **
- Uncapped commission structure
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Love Mondays campaign - something new happening every Monday - pizza Mondays, massages, yoga etc.
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
- Performance incentives including trainer club - vouchers of £100 to spend on trainers of your choice, posh local breakfasts and scaling the O2 to name a few
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
Basic Salary: £27,000-32,000 per annum + £19,500 OTE (uncapped structure)
The role is right for you if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment. However, if you want to work in a 'boiler room’, don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person, this really is not the place for you.
So if you want to join the UK’s leading job board and one of its most innovative digital platforms ... and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today and apply now.