Indirect Tax Manager - Bank
My client is a global bank looking to appoint an ambitious indirect tax professional to join their specialist in-house tax team as a Regional Indirect Tax Manager overseeing the UK, Europe and the US.
This is a fantastic opportunity; the ideal candidate will have great communication and people skills, a real self-starter capable of building strong relationships, and the ability to lead projects effectively.
- Contributing to a wide variety of projects and initiatives potentially including internal initiatives and corporate transactions
- Advise on VAT implications of the Bank's M & A transactions within region and manage any post implementation issues
- Thinking strategically around Indirect Tax optimization and risks
- Interpreting financial information to determine causality, significance, business impact or implications and developing advice or recommendations for action to be approved by others
- Preparing reports on a regular or ad hoc basis to meet the needs of internal customers and stakeholders, within agreed timescales
- Ensuring information and interpretation is presented clearly, unambiguously and in a readily comprehensible and appropriate format for the audience and business purpose
- Significant Indirect taxes skills experience
- CTA/ ACA qualification (preferably Indirect Tax specific)
- General knowledge of Indirect Tax regimes in non-UK countries
- Ability to build and manage relationships with business operations and finance leaders
- Strong skills around technology
For more information please send in your CV or get in touch
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.