Finance Assistant - Creative Agency
Handle are proud to be recruiting a Finance Assistant position for an independent advertising agency based in East London. As Finance Assistant you will be working closely with the Finance Manager, providing all-round finance support into the inner-workings of a growing agency.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Attending weekly sales meetings with each division and maintaining an accurate sales spreadsheet. Send out weekly update to relevant departments.
- Raising and sending invoices to clients as well as post Purchase invoices onto the accounting system.
- Responding to enquiries from Clients and investigating where appropriate.
- Assisting with the completion of new supplier forms on behalf of our Clients.
- Chasing PO's from clients and aged debt, keeping a record of remittances received, payment dates confirmed and have weekly updates with the Finance Manager.
- Post expenses onto the accounts system and checking expenses have been submitted accurately/have relevant authorisation.
- Resolve any supplier queries.
- Filing sales/supplier invoices and bank statements.
- Assisting with any other financial duties as and when requested.
- Reconciliations of the sales spreadsheet to accounting software and debtors list to factoring provider ledger.
We are looking for someone with Finance experience, preferably in a media/advertising environment. A strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to prioritise workload.
This is a fantastic role if you're looking to work in a fast-paced environment, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.