Job Title:SEO Executive
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £23,000 (dependent on experience)
Location: Central London
Are you a creative individual who has a lot of drive and enthusiasm and looking to progress your career?
Do you have experience of effectively delivering market leading SEO campaigns and driving organic traffic growth?
Do you keep on top of the new trends and constantly updated with daily readings of articles in SEO?
This is your chance to join a rapidly expanding international network of higher-education institutions and further your career as an SEO Executive. If you can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and successes of our brands, this is the perfect role for you!
Youwill be assisting the International SEO Manager and Senior SEO Executive in the effective delivery of market leading SEO campaigns for four brands of Global University Systems and defining a business focussed international SEO strategy. This will involve being the day to day contact and managing the output of deliverables agreed upon and devise, document, oversee and sign-off on the implementation of SEO technical changes through the IT development team.
Experience and Education:
- Educated to Degree Level
- 2+ years of experience within an SEO role, which is both technical and non-technical.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or other Web Analytics packages.
- Proven knowledge of the various Google’s algorithms changes, penalisations and new procedures.
- Excellent use of the main SEO tools as minimum requirement, Screamingfrog, Searchmetrics, Moz, Majestic SEO, Ahref, Linkdex.
- The ability to multi-task and work on several areas at a time.
- Excellent prioritisation and project management skills.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
GUS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.