Credit Controller - This dynamic expanding organisation in North West North London has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join its busy accounts team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role will include:
- Chasing outstanding debt from over 500 live customers by phone and email
- Opening accounts for new customers, credit checking and issuing credit limits
- Allocating payments received by cheque, BACS and CHAPS to client accounts
- Reconciling customer accounts on a weekly basis and producing debtor report
- Month end procedures.
- Lots of customer queries by phone and face to face meetings.
- Collating paperwork to instigate the legal collection of delinquent debts.
The ideal candidate will be an outgoing, confident, target driven credit controller with a proven track record in credit control and excellent interpersonal skills looking for a local job. The company offers a fantastic working environment (including lots of social activities!!!), excellent long term prospects and the opportunity to build a career within an interesting company.