Partnership Tax, Senior Manager
Responsibilities will include dealing with all matters relating to the management of clients operating within the professional services sector, particularly partnerships / LLPs and their partners, and related companies. As Senior Manager in the Tax Group you'll provide tax compliance and advisory services for a wide range of clients serviced by the professional services tax group.
This is a leading tax practice, with offices throughout the world. My client is a leading mid-tier practice where tax is a leading service line, run by leading figures in the tax market.
- Regular involvement with tax planning and complex tax issues in conjunction with Partners/Directors.
- Fulfil a consultancy role on ad hoc projects within their field of specialist knowledge.
- Delegation to others in the team to support advisory work and undertake compliance.
- Technical sign off of compliance matters and advisory aspects.
- Responsible for the review and delivery for the final advice to clients, subject to sign off from Partners.
- Liaise with HMRC.
- Ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep client/Partner informed of overruns and plan staff assignments in order to give an appropriate spread of experience.
- Financial management of your client portfolio within the firm's criteria.
- Negotiate scope, proposed fees and final fees with clients.
- Identify risk matters and discuss with Director/Partner, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
An exciting opportunity for a Professional Services Tax, Senior Manager to join this leading tax practice.