Are you a MI Analyst or BI Developer with excellent Tableau skills? A software and managed services solutions organisation is currently looking to recruit a BI Developer or MI Analyst to join their data analytics team to develop high quality dashboards and BI applications to support internal and external stakeholders. The post holder will be responsible for delivering well designed and high performance products and will help to drive BI product development and the creation, design and analysis of regular daily, weekly and monthly management information reports, including data relating to operations, process flow, KPIs as well as reports of an ad-hoc nature. If you are an MI Analyst or BI Developer, please apply today!
- Identify and prioritise solutions that improve BI services, and designing, implementing, testing and deploying a range of BI solutions
- Develop and implement complex models and develop interactive reports
- Analyse and interpret key data to identify efficiencies
- You will support MI & BI Dashboards to Internal or External Clients including: 1. Providing clients with meaningful and actionable insights based on their data. 2. Creating, delivering, supporting data analysis that exemplify industry best-practice. 3. Possessing a high level of competence in all aspects of data visualisation.
- Strong system reporting skills to be able to represent information in an informative way
Skills and experience:
- Approximately 3 years Tableau development
- Strong analysis skills
- Ability to write complex SQL and MDX queries
- Extensive use of SQL and MI extraction and reporting tools are essential.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Report Design / Information/database design Skills
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Utilities industry experience preferred but not essential