Credit Controller & Reporting Analyst - Study Support - Parking
Working for an Exclusive Property Company who offer study support, free parking near Fulham and amazing benefits. The company have a mixture of retail units, office space and residential flats require a dynamic, driven and focused part qualified (or planning to start studying) Credit Controller & Reporting Analyst to join the finance team on a permanent basis. Ideally you will be studying ACCA or CIMA, have worked in property or similar. This role comes with study support.
This role is approximately 50% credit control and 50% Reporting and Analyst work and requires strong Excel and communication skills. Reporting to the FD and you will be dealing with high profile clients both over the phone and face-to-face. You will need to build and maintain rapport, be tactful and diplomatic, be accurate and show excellent attention-to-detail, be personable, presentable and approachable.
- Prepare the billing lists (in Bluebox/Tramps) for review by the Finance Manager/Tenant Services Surveyor;
- Issue invoices to clients within specified timeframe;
- Remind, chase and collect all outstanding monies;
- Post clients related income to ledger from bank statements;
- Prepare daily banking of cheques;
- Prepare reports in Excel and attend meetings with clients to explain invoices and resolve queries;
- Report arrears weekly to the Financial and Property Managers;
- Manage the litigation and legal action to collect outstanding monies;
- Reconcile client accounts as required;
Previous real estate and accounts receivable experience would be a definite advantage. Knowledge of Bluebox/tramps and Microsoft excel would also be a distinct advantage
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000
Benefits: Study Support, 20 days holiday increasing by 1 day a year until a max of 25 and pension