Nursing Home Manager
Are you a dedicated Nursing Home Manager in King’s Lynn, Norfolk who is ready for a new challenge? Do you have excellent management skills and creative leadership skills to support your staff to provide only the best quality of care?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a residential and nursing care home, who provide specialist care services for older people with dementia. With state of the art facilities and therapeutic treatments all residents are provided with quality care in a relaxing environment.
As the Nursing Home Manager, you will have responsibility for ensuring the home operates effectively whilst ensuring the very best quality care. This will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Playing an active role in ensuring compliance within the home
- Maintaining clinical excellence ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
- Recruitment, training, supervision and appraisal of the team.
- Following nursing home policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs.
- Ensuring that accurate care records are maintained in accordance with agreed policy.
- Ensuring that the service meets and exceeds CQC Regulatory Standards
Person Specification of a Nursing Home Manager:
- Qualified RGN or RMN with relevant Dementia Care experience and training
- Demonstrate a proven background of managing a large clinical staff team including nurses
- A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services delivered
- Forward thinking and up to date with current practices and excellent clinical knowledge
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle.
If this role excites you and you think you have the skills to manage this impressive care home, please click on 'Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.