Marketing & Social Media Specialist
My client is a dynamic Surrey based creative and digital agency. Growing fast, they help clients define and streamline their content to create online experiences that inspire engagement and action.
They have a new opportunity available for an energetic and enthusiastic social media ninja to help build and maintain their online community. To be considered you must have a passion for all things social media, from Linkedin to Facebook, a flair for creative writing and a keen eye for design and slick presentation.
Within time you’re responsibility for achieving greater customer engagement, brand awareness and revenue for the company will develop into a client facing position. Assisting new and existing clients with the same criteria.
Here’s some more detail on the day to day:
- Help to build and execute the organisations social media strategy through competitive research, social media platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (text, images, video) that supports wider marketing strategy and build meaningful connections.
- Build and share content that encourages community members to take action.
- Internal advocate of all social media channels, pro-actively collaborate with internal teams to find and promote content to support marketing activities.
- Continuously monitor and improve customer engagement and brand awareness by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on the progress against social media strategy and objectives.
- Work with the team to produce news articles, win stories and case studies - promote these via the most appropriate channel (website and/or social media).
- Regularly update and maintain website content in order to increase and develop the online presence of the range of services.
- Working closely with sales and design teams to deliver effective communications.
- Produce effective writing and editing for the web, design and site management.
- Ownership and management of all Digital exhibitions/events (Internal/External).
- Market research and competitor analysis.
Based near Woking station with parking on site my client is easily accessible by public transport and car. Salary is dependant on experience however its likely the role will initially pay in the mid-high 20's.