Reporting to ISA Manager - to provide and execute a high standard of administrative support to the ISA team and department
Key Areas of Responsibility:
The job holder will be involved in overseeing all aspects of ISA Accounts including:
- processing all periodic HMRC claims and returns - ISA10, ISA14, ISA25
- maintaining all records in a format suitable for inspection by HMRC
- dealing with all matters relating to voiding or repairing plans
- monitoring and resolving plans that go into debit
- checking and monitoring stock eligibility
- investigating and answering client requests in a timely and accurate manner
- liaising with and advising other internal areas, including Front Office, on all matters related to the ISA regulations
- resolving queries raised and recognising any control failures and remedial actions required
- identifying operational improvements within the team and assisting the Accounts Manager to effect change
- assisting in the collation and production of Management Information including evidencing key risk control effectiveness
Money Laundering Reporting Responsibilities
To promote awareness of Anti-Money Laundering Rules and to ensure compliance within the Department.
Good standard GCSE or equivalent, including maths
- Experience of working in an ISA focused role with administrative duties.
Knowledge and Skills
- General knowledge of ISA regulations
- Proven ability to multi task
- Ability to perform calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Strong IT literacy skills and good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organisational skills.
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong flexibility to help out where/when needed.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- High standard of customer/client service.
- Ability to work on own initiative to manage their workload.
- Able to communicate with clients, Investment Managers and other Operational staff to resolve issues in a confident, professional and assertive manner.