The Human Resources department requires a full time Payroll Administrator. This role involves a small amount of HR general Admin and problem solving, and a lot of pay related queries, Maternity Pay Management, processing SSP and checking timesheets etc, A people person with a knowledge of NI, SSP, Maternity and payroll systems, and the ability to input data under tight deadlines, is the ideal candidate for this role. Shifts are Monday Friday 9- 5:30pm but can and may be flexed to suit the needs of the candidate and the business.The Payroll Administrator is the face payroll, there to answer all pay related enquiries and to ensure that everyone is paid correctly.
Duties will include:
• Reviewing payroll reports and issuing the relevant data to the leaders as required
• Support and coaching of SAM as required
• Management of Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
• Managing the DBS form process
• Processing Monthly payroll amendments
• Processing all personal changes (bank details, transfer forms, change of address etc.)
• HR Audits
• Managing the Maternity & Paternity process
• Managing all DHSS Queries
• Support with the collection of leavers files and clearance forms within the agreed timescales
• Set up new team members on the HR and Payroll systems
• Collating and managing the Reports to Hemel Hempstead Payroll & Bognor Finance teams
• General day to day admin
• Communicating effectively and confidently to a wide range of people
(including Leaders, Hemel Support and Payroll Teams)
Excellent benefits are offered.
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services who operate as an employment business. Due to the high volume of response we are not able to reply to each application but thank you for your interest in this role.
Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful.