This is an outstanding opportunity, for an experienced Qualified Accountant to join an established Accountancy Practice in the West End of London.
- Advise on a wide variety of personal, business and specialist sectors
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and self-assessment returns
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Preparation or review of research and development calculations
- Maintaining existing client accounts as well as establishing new business
- Must be ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience
- Extensive Accountancy Practice experience
- Strong statutory accounts experience
- Excellent accounting, corporate, personal tax and VAT technical knowledge
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and flexible in approach
For more information, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.