Residential Property - Real Estate - Project Manager - OUR CLIENT are a leading residential asset management firm specialising in high end / prime residential assets and as a result to growth in the market place they are looking to expand and take on an experienced Project Manager who has experience working with medium to large developments.
- Identifying IAM objectives, constraints and assessing general feasibility.
- Planning the Project Execution Plan for the delivery including implementing a team structure.
- Preparing and periodically updating a Risk Register and reporting any changes to the project risk profile.
- Advising on the appointment of Consultants including identification of appropriately qualified firms, terms of appointment and tendering procedures.
- Preparing an outline Programme and arranging for preparation of a preliminary Cost Plan.
Developing a detailed Works Package Brief to include objectives, statutory duties, and constraints with their relevant priorities.
Developing a strategy for the realisation of the Works Package, defining its stages, timescale, milestones, target dates and indicative costs.
- Planning and coordinating the feasibility study, identifying and investigating technical considerations, risks, site availability, resource availability, statutory requirements, third party constraints, lifetime cost and cash flow etc.
- Assisting in establishing financial and cash flow constraints.
- Advising on those actions recommended in the Feasibility Study Report and agree necessary changes to the PEP.
- Receiving, checking and approving Consultant's fee applications for payment where appropriate.
- Developing a plan for execution of the Works Package through all stages to completion.
- Ensuring that the techniques of value management are applied to the design process.
- Establishing systems to monitor performance and changes to design.
- Coordinating the submission of the design and obtain IAM necessary approval.
- Developing and obtaining IAM approval for a strategy and programme for the procurement of all necessary equipment, materials and services.
- Updating the PEP specifically to address the procurement, construction and subsequent stages.
- Identifying and arranging for the direct placing of early orders for long delivery items if applicable.
- Managing the preparation of tender documents, obtaining IAM approval, seeking tenders and leading the negotiations.
- Reviewing, appraising and reporting on tenders.
- Coordinating the preparation of contract documents and arranging for their execution.
- Confirming that necessary insurances are in place prior to work commencing.
- Preparing a detailed programme including the provision of schedules identifying the dates when design information is required.
- Reviewing and comment on Contractor's proposals for constructing the works. Resolve any issues so that the works can be completed safely, to specification, on time and within budget.
- Managing the project through construction, anticipate risks, initiate appropriate action and keep the Construction Director advised in the event of technical problems, delays and any event that may threaten the Works Package objectives.
Inspection, Testing and Commissioning:
- Preparing and dissemination of a testing and commissioning programme.
- Coordinating the activities of inspection, testing and commissioning personnel from the consultants, contractors, relevant statutory bodies and other relevant parties.
- Overseeing the preparation, completion, recording and delivery of test reports and certificates.
- Advising and assisting in obtaining the statutory and other licences necessary for the occupation / use of the project.
- Advising on arrangements for either phased handover or taking possession of the completed Works.
- Advising and assisting in the preparation of service schedules and procurement of appropriate maintenance contractors.
- Obtaining warrantees and guarantees from consultants, contractors and others contracted.
- Receiving, checking and approving when appropriate final accounts with consultants and contractors.
- Ensuring the collation of a complete set of all documentation relating to the project.
- Arranging a project review at completion.
- Advising and assisting in the preparation of maintenance and service schedules and the procurement of suitable maintenance contractors.
THE PERSON: MUST be MRICS or MCIOB qualified and MUST have experience working on Medium - Large developments in a decision making role. The successful candidate will have experience leading projects at the delivery stage and will possess a clear understanding of Joint Contractual Tribunal (JCT) suite of contracts. The incumbent will also have a clear understanding of cladding installations and a strong understanding of construction methods and processes as well as IAM requirements. Also it will beneficial if the candidate has strong development management knowledge / experience including funding, appraisals / cash flows, sales and marketing and legal knowledge with acquisitions, finance and property. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the team.